Do you require a party deposit?
· Yes, a $100 deposit is required to reserve a party date and time.
What times slots are your parties?
· We offer parties on Saturdays & Sundays with 4 time slots for parties which are booked on a first come first serve basis. The times are 10am, 1pm, 3pm, 6pm.
What should I provide at my child's birthday party?
· Birthday Cake
· Birthday Candles
· Additional food items of your choice.
What food does KIDDOS provide?
· Pizza, Beverages (Organic Milk, Organic Juices Boxes, Soda, Water), party theme consumable items or healthy party platter. Please contact us for more specific food questions.
When do I give my final guest number?
· We require final guest count the week of the party. Party host will call to confirm final count.
When is my balance due?
· At the end of your party please consult with party host for check out. The final balance will include the party package balance, number of children who attended your party, additional food items, beverages, goodie bags, etc. Your $100 deposit will be applied to your balance. We accept major credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) and cash only. NO CHECKS PLEASE.
What is your cancellation policy?
· The Reservation Deposit Return Policy is 30 days in advance. Any cancellation made less than 30 days prior to your party will result in 50% of the deposit is charged. If your child gets sick before his or her party we will be happy to reschedule the event.